You must agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to participate. Please read this Agreement carefully before registering and using the Service as an Affiliate. By participating in the JooVuu Affiliate Program, you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. If you do not accept this Agreement, do not use the JooVuu.com Affiliate Program or participate in it.
The rules/terms are as follows:
- You can share the link however you see fit – whether this is in a banner, a hyperlink. The link cannot and must not be misleading. If the link is found to be misleading we can deduct or withhold any payment we see fit.
- We might change the service here or then – any commission changes will be publicized at least 5 days before they take effect.
- You will be paid commission when you have earnt more than £20. £20 is the minimum requirement for withdrawing money
- As an affiliate, you can only have 1 account.
- Self-referrals for affiliate or merchant accounts are strictly prohibited.
- All payments are paid through PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account please sign up to www.PayPal.com.
- You won't hold us liable for anything, a link to a JooVuu.com Web site does not mean that JooVuu.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site.
- You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. We will terminate your account on the first offense of SPAMMING. Do not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to. We cannot stress this enough, we WILL terminate your account on the first offense
- You may place banners or links within your newsletters, in content of your website, or within other web related content.
- If the balance is over £20 and at least half the balance above £20 is not withdrawn after 30 days JooVuu.com can and will deduct £20 each month until the balance is under £30 again.
- Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from a given merchant program, or from JooVuu.com completely with a complete forfeit of commissions.
- Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads, or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually "refreshing" of pages, or fraudulent sales for the sole purpose of creating commissions. ANY ATTEMPTED FRAUD OR FRAUD WILL RESULT IN MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION AND VOIDED COMMISSIONS.
- If anything is not CLEAR you MUST inform us at www.joovuu.com/contact if we do not hear anything from you we assume you have fully understood everything.